Business Development Representative
Are you passionate about sales and ready to jump-start your career? Join us as we power the success of subscription companies! We are looking for a Sales Development Rep (SDR) to take our Sales team to the next level. Research and identify high-potential leads, convert opportunities, and connect with customers large and small over the phone and via email. Own and build a sales pipeline by working collaboratively with Account Executives and Sales leadership. You will benefit from weekly training sessions but also bring your own creative ideas to help evolve the role of the Sales Development team
- Identify and reach decision-makers at target companies
- Qualify and nurture new leads into revenue through well planned and executed efforts
- Prioritize and organize day-to-day activities to ensure all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Manage and track leads via CRM/Outreach while maintaining accurate and up to date records
- Become an expert in product usage, knowing the product from top to bottom
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s of 50 calls per day
- 1-3 years of software or technology inside sales experience
- Sales experience in industries other than saas/technology
- Strong familiarity with Outreach, Linkedin Navigator
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Experience in a startup environment
- Location: Bangalore
Backend Developer – Java
We are looking for a JAVA Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database.
Required Candidate profile
- 3-8 years of hands-on experience in application development technologies (Java).
- Experience with Java frameworks like Play, Spring 4.x (MVC), Hibernate, JSF or Struts
- Must have experience of OOPS, SQL Server, Web technology/Java
- Strong experience with REST API and web services
- Must be proficient in Data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Customer Success Enablement Manager
We need a Success Enablement Specialist
You will be building relationships with Customers, understand their business and identify how a product can enhance their Business objectives.
In a typical week you would:
- Primarily, the Success team is responsible for Customer loyalty and retention. Working in Success means proactively engaging with Customers, understanding their journey so far within the Co., driving product adoption and delivering product value.
- Engage with Engineering and Product teams to understand product roadmap & forward feedback on Customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, facilitate & enhance new hire training programs.
- Assist in creation and management of content and training materials for CS Onboarding and CS Ongoing Education courses/ Certifications
- Ensure consistent use and adoption of CSM tools / platforms
- Process Enhancement – evaluating current process gaps and enabling scalable process and creating new processes as per requirements
- Manage cross functional trainings for CS – Product / Marketing teams
- Own and maintain the training catalogue and repository, in close collaboration with Product Management and Marketing
- Work with team leads to document all aspects of CS responsibilities throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure effectiveness and efficiency of the program and apply a continuous improvement process.
We hope you’ve got
- Comfortable facilitating blended learning – in large and small groups across various avenues (virtual, in-person, e-learning)
- Mandatory customer facing experience of 7+ years with minimum 5 years experience in a Customer Success role
- Inclination/ drive towards teaching/training
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Able to assist in creating effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Customer-centric; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills. With focus on building partnerships with internal and external customers, including colleagues and all levels of the organization.
- Prior work experience with Learning Management solutions -will be preferable
- Best-in-class organizational skills, encompassing the ability to multi-task and tailor content to different audiences and for different purposes, a strong ownership-ethic and intense focus on accountability.
- Excellent ability to build programs that effectively enable organizations to scale with the tools and skills needed to succeed.
- Proven ability working in a team environment.
- Solid domain knowledge and consistently using standard methodologies and toolsets (e.g. video and training portals) while also pioneering new ideas and approaches.
- Experience with continuous improvement processes.